MADE TO ENDURE SINCE 1955
Finn-Savotta designs and manufactures high quality functional equipment for demanding professional and recreational use in extreme environments. With a focus on personal load carrying equipment and sustainment systems our product range varies from small accessories to backpacks, various sleeping gear and special purpose tents.
We operate in commercial retail, B2B and professional markets. Our customers include outdoors enthusiasts, humanitarian aid groups and military and law enforcement organizations both domestically and abroad.
Our capabilities include research, development and design, heavy-duty technical sewing, laser cutting, 3D design and printing, metalworking, automation, vacuum forming, material expertise and a strong will to continuously deepen our understanding of the end-users requirements.
- Founded in 1955, family owned business
- Headquarters and manufacturing facility in Karstula, Finland
- Manufacturing facility in Tartu, Estonia
- A total of ca. 110 employees
- Over 50 years of co-operation with the Finnish Defence Forces
- Certificates: ISO 9001:2015, AQAP 2110 Ed D, Facility Security Clearance, ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental certification
- NATO CAGE: A444G