Dehydration is common during and after physical exertion, such as sports, at high temperatures. Excessive perspiration, vomiting, diarrhoea, fever, burn injuries, or specific medication may also lead to dehydration symptoms. Be alert and make sure that ORS is always within reach. A combination of the right amounts of salt and glucose enhances the absorption of water during physical exertion or whenever your moisture levels are unbalanced. This glucose salt preparation is pomegranate/orange flavoured and suitable for all ages. The formula has been approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
- Glucose salt preparation that enhances water absorption in both children and adults
- Pleasant flavour for easy ingestion compared to other brands in the market
- Only ORS brand in the Netherlands with the flavour combination pomegranate/orange
- Formulation complies with World Health Organisation (WHO) standard
- Only ORS brand in the Netherlands with this flavour combination
- Free from aspartame
- Single dose sachet packaging for easy transport on trips and to supplement first aid kits.
- Powder dissolves completely in water without residue.
- Halal and kosher
- Suitable for all ages
Dosage for adults and children > 20 kg: Dissolve the contents of 1 sachet in 200 ml clean drinking water (do not combine with other fluids/drinks).
Dosage for children < 20 kg: Dissolve the contents of 1 sachet in 200 ml clean drinking water. Stir until powder dissolves completely. Administer 100 ml per kg of body weight every hour for 4-6 hours. For infants, we recommend administering one teaspoon of ORS every 2-4 minutes. The solution can be administered using a spoon or (sterilised) bottle. Administer ORS prior to bottle or breastfeeding by preference as this will facilitate adequate ingestion. After that, bottle or breastfeed as usual. Please note that you must dissolve the contents of 1 sachet in 200 ml of water even if you need less of the solution. Administer the correct quantity and store or dispose of any remaining fluid as instructed.